Defender of the Constitution and Bill of Rights
Angela is a life-long Michigan resident having grown up and attended school in Hastings, Michigan. She currently resides in the Alto, Michigan area in Kent County with her husband, Dave, and their four boys, two dogs, and four cats.
Angela is an American History buff and she enjoys traveling with her family every year to visit and learn more about battles from the War for Independence, Civil War, and other historical sites around the country.
- Defender of the Constitution and Bill of Rights
- Voice for the Voiceless students, children, and veterans
- Healthcare Choice, Freedom, and Privacy for ALL Michigan citizens
- Universal School Choice for ALL Students in Michigan
- Hold elected officials accountable to We The People who put them in office
- Pro-Life, Pro-Liberty